Man Charged With Murder And Having Sex With A Dead Body After Woman Is Stabbed To Death
A man has been charged with m*rder and having s3x with a d£ad body after a woman was st@bbed to d£ath in Kent.
Ernestas Juska, 20, from Dartford, was arrested following reports of a disturbance at a property on Henderson Drive, Dartford, at 6.50am on Saturday, August 17.
Officers and paramedics attended the property where a woman was found with injuries consistent with a st@bbing.
Local residents reported hearing emergency sirens throughout the Saturday morning.
An air ambulance car was among the vehicles called to the scene and forensic officers in protective clothing have been seen entering and exiting the property.
One neighbour, who asked not to be named, said: ‘You do not expect this on your doorstep. This is something major. I think the police will be here all day. It is more than just a disturbance.’
Speaking of the forensic officers, another resident said: ‘They have got the blue gloves and white suits on. There are around six forensic officers there.
They added: ‘I never seen so many law cars go down the hill. I was born in Dartford and I have never seen anything like this.’
Jim Dickson, MP for Dartford, said: ‘My thoughts are with the victim and all those affected by this morning’s tragic incident in Temple Hill.
‘I would like to thank the police for their swift response and encourage anyone with relevant information to contact them.’
A spokesman for Kent Police said on the weekend: ‘A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following an incident in Dartford, Kent.
‘Officers attended with colleagues from South East Coast Ambulance Service and a woman was found with injuries consistent with a stabbing. She was pronounced deceased at the scene.
‘A man in his 20s, who was known to the victim, has been arrested and taken into custody. Officers remain at the scene making enquiries and Henderson Drive is currently closed between the junctions with Marsh Street and Cavell Crescent.’
Councillor Kelly Grehan, Ward councillor for Temple Hill, said on Saturday she had been made aware of a ‘very serious incident’ and asked people not to speculate on the circumstances.
You may be interested

Olmo And Victor Given Green Light To Finish Season With Barcelona
gisthub - Apr 03, 2025Spain’s sports council announced on Thursday that Dani Olmo and Pau Victor will be allowed to play for Barcelona until the end of…

EPL: Arsenal’s Gabriel’s Season Ended Due To Hamstring Injury
gisthub - Apr 03, 2025Arsenal have been dealt a significant blow ahead of their Champions League clash against Real Madrid, with Gabriel ruled out for the rest…

UEFA President Criticizes FIFA’s 64-Team World Cup As ‘Bad Idea
gisthub - Apr 03, 2025UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin stated on Thursday that expanding the World Cup to 64 teams for the 2030 tournament would be “a bad…
Most from this category

Leave a Comment