0 Shares 132 Views

Man United Are Open To Sell Marcus Rashford After His Fallout With Erik Ten Hag

gisthub Jul 04, 2024
0 133

Manchester United are reportedly open to selling England striker Marcus Rashford this summer.

According to The Sun, Rashford and Ten Hag were ‘barely on speaking terms’ towards the end of the season after the Englishman missed training following a night out in Belfast.

Rashford had previously received a warning from Ten Hag after he was seen out partying following a derby day trashing by Man City earlier in the season.

The 26-year-old was left out of the squad for the game that followed the Belfast incident but Ten Hag felt he had no choice but to continue to use the forward in the final months of the season.

However, their relationship is said to have been ‘shattered’ and it now looks as if there may be no way back.

The club’s decision to keep manager Erik ten Hag in charge following a performance review has now had implications for Rashford’s situation.

 

United are now said to be open to cashing in on the forward, whose contract expires in 2028.

They had placed an £80m valuation on their No 10 but have accepted they may have to lower that following his drop in form last season having failed to maintain his goalscoring form.

 

You may be interested

Olmo And Victor Given Green Light To Finish Season With Barcelona
Sport
0 shares9 views

Olmo And Victor Given Green Light To Finish Season With Barcelona

gisthub - Apr 03, 2025

Spain’s sports council announced on Thursday that Dani Olmo and Pau Victor will be allowed to play for Barcelona until the end of…

EPL: Arsenal’s Gabriel’s Season Ended Due To Hamstring Injury
Sport
0 shares9 views

EPL: Arsenal’s Gabriel’s Season Ended Due To Hamstring Injury

gisthub - Apr 03, 2025

Arsenal have been dealt a significant blow ahead of their Champions League clash against Real Madrid, with Gabriel ruled out for the rest…

UEFA President Criticizes FIFA’s 64-Team World Cup As ‘Bad Idea
Sport
0 shares11 views

UEFA President Criticizes FIFA’s 64-Team World Cup As ‘Bad Idea

gisthub - Apr 03, 2025

UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin stated on Thursday that expanding the World Cup to 64 teams for the 2030 tournament would be “a bad…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Most from this category